Cary Jones was promoted to director of marketing for the Samuel Goldwyn Co.’s Landmark Theatre Corp. Previously, Jones oversaw the circuit’s advertising department.Prior to joining Landmark, Jones was a sales and marketing exec at 20th Century Fox, a veepee of sales at Cineplex Odeon Films and a distribution and marketing consultant. Landmark also named Maureen Ryan director of advertising. Ryan was a marketing exec for Ross Editions, which makes and markets limited editions of collectible animated art. Prior to that, she was general sales manager of Avenue Pictures and director of theatrical marketing and distribution for IRS Releasing. Landmark also hired Nina Donnelly as a film buyer. She worked in the sales department of Miramax Films.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut