Buz Kohan has been named a writer for the 66th Academy Awards show. Kohan, an Oscar writer eight times before, has received 28 Emmy nominations and won 13 times, including two for the 63rd and 64th Oscarcasts. Separately, Oscarcast producer Gilbert Cates said the March 21 event will celebrate the people behind the camera.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut