Veteran comedy writer Hal Kanter has been named as a writer for the 66th Academy Awards, his 25th. Kanter, whose association with the Oscar show goes back to 1954, reteams with Buz Kohan for the fifth consecutive show. Separately, Daily Variety columnist Army Archerd has signed on to host the pre-Oscar show arrival ceremonies for the 32nd time.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut