Kevin Jones has been named senior vice president of production for Columbia Pictures.Jones has been a VP of production at the studio since November 1991. During that time he worked on Walter Hill’s “Geronimo: An American Legend” as well as upcoming projects such as “Gridiron Gang,””Money Train” and this summer’s installment in “The Karate Kid” saga. Jones came to Columbia from Paramount Pictures, where he worked for three years on such films as “Star Trek V: The Final Frontier,””Coming to America, “”Another 48 HRS.” and “Harlem Nights.” Prior to Paramount, where he first earned his veepee stripes, he spent two years on the Warner Bros. lot as a story analyst. He then worked as director of development for producer Tony Garnet.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut