Anthony Hopkins, a best actor nominee for “The Remains of the Day,” has joined the cast of the 66th Academy Awards show, set for March 21 at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. It will be the fourth appearance for Hopkins, who received a best actor Oscar for his performance in “The Silence of the Lambs.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California