Anthony Hopkins, a best actor nominee for “The Remains of the Day,” has joined the cast of the 66th Academy Awards show, set for March 21 at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. It will be the fourth appearance for Hopkins, who received a best actor Oscar for his performance in “The Silence of the Lambs.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania