Brian Snedeker has been named veepee of feature film development at Jim Henson Prods.He moves over to Henson from Walt Disney Pictures, where as director of production he was involved in the development and production of such films as “Honey, I Blew Up the Kid,” The Mighty Ducks” and “The Adventures of Huck Finn.” Brian Henson said Snedeker’s hiring signifies the company’s desire to step up the number and range of family features.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut