Goldie Hawn has joined the cast of the 66th Academy Awards show, her seventh appearance. A two-time nominee, Hawn won the supporting-actress Oscar in 1969 for “Cactus Flower.” Also, Janet Jackson will perform “Again” from “Poetic Justice” and James Ingram will appear with Dolly Parton to sing “The Day I Fall in Love” from “Beethoven’s 2nd” during the March 21 show at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut