The Intl. Photographers Guild has scheduled special screenings of five current films, along with Q&A sessions with cinematographers from each of the films.All of the screenings will be conducted at the DGA Theater. The schedule for the screenings is: o “The Pelican Brief”– Stephen Goldblatt, 10 a.m. Saturday. o “Heaven and Earth”– Robert Richardson, 8 p.m. Jan. 27. o “Wrestling Ernest Hemingway”– Lajos Koltai, 10 a.m. Jan. 29. o “Perfect World”– Jack Green, 10 a.m. Feb. 12. o “Sister Act 2”– Oliver Wood, 10 a.m. Feb. 26.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut