France will spend 100 million francs ($ 17 million) over four years to bolster its film exports.French Culture Minister Jacques Toubon, a critic of American dominance in world cinema, announced new grants from the government’s National Cinema Center to sponsor the Yokohama Film Festival, to help dub French films into English for a screening partnership with AMC in the U.S., and to subsidize promotion agency Unifrance Films. Toubon also called on the government and French film industry to work on increasing the market for French films in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut