Five films have been chosen as finalists for the best marketed film of 1993 by the Film Information Council.The finalists are Miramax’s “The Crying Game” and “The Piano”; Universal Pictures/Amblin Entertainment’s “Jurassic Park” and “Schindler’s List”; and Warner Bros.’ “The Fugitive.” All five are previous monthly winners picked by the FIC. The winner will be named at an awards lunch Feb. 2. The winner will receive a gold plaque.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut