The British Academy of Film and TV Arts in Los Angeles will feature a seminar of top-rated helmers in its first in a series of symposia about the challenge of the international film community Feb. 5 at the UCLA Extension Center at Universal CityWalk.Directors Michael Apted, Brian Gibson, Ted Kotcheff and John Schlesinger will share their views on the state of the international film biz. Producer Paul Heller will moderate. A reception with the seminar participants will follow. The sesh is skedded from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. The fee is $ 95. For information, call (310) 825-9064.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut