“Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.” star Billy Drago has inked a two-pic pact with New Image Productions, sources said Monday.Drago will star in the Yossi Wien-helmed “Never Say Die,” which is already in production in Johannesburg, South Africa. He is also skedded to start production on “Future Quest,” under Boaz Davidson’s direction, at the end of February. Drago’s deal was brokered by Stan Kamens of K&K Entertainment. New Image prexy Avi Lerner repped the indie. Drago currently plays villain John Bly on “Brisco County.” He was also just cast in the John Savage-starrer “The Takeover,” which recently started production in Los Angeles.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut