Mark Bakshi has been named vice president of feature production management for the Motion Picture Group of Paramount Pictures.Bakshi, the son of acclaimed animator and director Ralph Bakshi, will be responsible for managing aspects of physical production for selected releases from Par and overseeing the production progress of films from greenlight to post , sharing those those duties with Larry Albucher. The addition of a second exec to the department signals to studio observers Par’s intent to increase its production slate. Previously, Bakshi spent three years at the Walt Disney Company.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut