“Bad Girls” gunned its way to the B.O. crown, with $ 5 mil.Just behind was “Four Weddings and a Funeral,” with $ 4.7 mil.Touchstone’s “The Inkwell” splashed the right color, debuting with $ 2.5 mil in third; Triumph’s “Brainscan” registered $ 1.7 mil, in ninth; and WB/Morgan Creek’s “Chasers” wasn’t very fleet, with $ 700,000.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania