“Bad Girls” gunned its way to the B.O. crown, with $ 5 mil.Just behind was “Four Weddings and a Funeral,” with $ 4.7 mil.Touchstone’s “The Inkwell” splashed the right color, debuting with $ 2.5 mil in third; Triumph’s “Brainscan” registered $ 1.7 mil, in ninth; and WB/Morgan Creek’s “Chasers” wasn’t very fleet, with $ 700,000.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California