French major UGC and Paris-based video distributor Film Office have expanded their crossover distribution agreement, it was announced Monday.Last year, Film Office picked up all rights to a nine-picture package from the Summit Group. Pics, to be produced by Cinergi, include Sylvester Stallone-starrer “Judge Dredd,” Danny De Vito vehicle “Renaissance Man,””Tombstone” and “Colour of Night.” A Bruce Willis film and a Sean Connery-starrer are also in the package. UGC will handle theatrical distribution for the nine films and in a new development will also be in charge of TV distribution. On the video front, Film Office, which has released some pics from the UGC video catalog since 1990, will now distribute the entire UGC Video library numbering around 1,500 titles.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut