The daily double $ 1,600/hour Colpix execs in L.A. are watching “Fortune Hunter” dailies from Florida via a fiber-optic network that’s estimated to cost $ 400 an hour compared with $ 2,000 for a satellite transmission. And with a better signal, to boot.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California