The daily double $ 1,600/hour Colpix execs in L.A. are watching “Fortune Hunter” dailies from Florida via a fiber-optic network that’s estimated to cost $ 400 an hour compared with $ 2,000 for a satellite transmission. And with a better signal, to boot.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California