The daily double $ 1,600/hour Colpix execs in L.A. are watching “Fortune Hunter” dailies from Florida via a fiber-optic network that’s estimated to cost $ 400 an hour compared with $ 2,000 for a satellite transmission. And with a better signal, to boot.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London