Syndie vet Matt Jacobson is ankling Twentieth TV to become veepee of entertainment services for Delphi Internet Services, a recently acquired subsid of parent company News Corp.Jacobson, who has served as VP of western division sales for Twentieth TV since June 1991, will move into the newly created position to oversee the development of entertainment content for the online service. The 33-year-old exec also served as a VP for three years in Twentieth’s Chicago office and as sales director for Buena Vista TV from 1985-88.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut