Warner Home Video has moved up the release date of “The Fugitive” to March 10 to capitalize on publicity from the film’s Academy Award nominations.It will be the only best-picture nominee available at that time on homevideo. The sell-through title will retail for $ 24.96. “The Fugitive” grossed more than $ 180 million at the box office and picked up Oscar nods for picture, supporting actor Tommy Lee Jones, cinematography, editing, sound, sound effects and original score.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut