In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the D-Day landing at Normandy on June 6, 1944, Fox Video is releasing four World War II-related films on video.Called the “Commemorative War Collection,” the package of releases includes “The Longest Day” (originally released in 1962), “Patton” (1970), “D-Day: The Sixth of June” (1956) and “12 O’Clock High” (1949). It has a street date of May 17. Between them, the four films have won 10 Oscars, with “Patton” taking the best picture award. “Patton” will be priced at $ 29.98; “The Longest Day,” available for the first time in a colorized edition as well as in the black and white, will be $ 24.98; the other two will cost $ 14.98.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut