Warner Bros. will be offering consumers 50 new locations to pony up for Batman and Bugs Bunny merchandise, including three locations in Europe.The company’s worldwide retail unit announced plans Wednesday to open 50 new stores in 1994, including at least 40 openings throughout the U.S. beginning next month. The overseas locations will include stores in Berlin, Glasgow and on London’s Regent St.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut