US West Inc. named four more metropolitan regions in which it will build an interactive multimedia network.Minneapolis-St. Paul, Denver, Portland, Ore., and Boise, Idaho, will follow Omaha, Neb., the first site of US West’s trial. The Englewood, Colo., Baby Bell, which also committed to spending $ 750 million to develop the infrastructure, expects to add 10 more cities by midyear and another six by yearend.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut