United Television Inc. profit for the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31 rose 11% to $ 9.04 million (89 cents a share) from a year earlier.Revenue grew 16% to $ 38.76 million. For the year, net income jumped 171% to $ 43.82 million ($ 4.31 a share). Revenue totaled $ 130.34 million, up 13%. Each of United Television’s five stations recorded revenue and earnings gains.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut