Paul D. Beckham, prexy of Turner Cable Network Sales, will retire after 23 years with Turner Broadcasting.His retirement takes effect Jan. 31. Beckham will be replaced by William H. Grumbles Jr., VP, worldwide distrib, for Turner Broadcasting. “Paul has played an important role in the success of Turner Broadcasting,” Grumbles said. “He served in several different capacities and made many significant contributions to the company’s growth and development.” Beckham joined TBS in 1971 as corporate controller. He has served as veep-controller and senior veep of finance and administration.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut