Trimark Holdings Inc. expects to post flat earnings growth in the third quarter that ends March 31, “significantly below” analysts’ expectations, the company said Tuesday.In a release, Trimark said some of its recent video releases did not sell as well as the company had hoped. The company did not disclose the videos that disappointed and a company spokesman did not return calls Tuesday. A February statement listing upcoming vid releases mentioned “National Lampoon’s Last Resort,””Return of the Living Dead 3” and “The War Room,” an Academy Award nominee for best documentary. Some of Trimark’s videos currently in release include “Warlock 2: The Armageddon,” Stephen King’s “Tommyknockers” and Andrew Dice Clay’s “Brain Smasher.” In its third quarter a year ago, Trimark earned $ 1.4 million (30 cents) on revenue of $ 18.6 million. Trimark expects to report results for the current quarter in late April.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut