Electronic Arts announced it will acquire Broderbund Software Inc., maker of the popular computer game “Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?” in a stock swap valued at $ 400 million.The merger, announced Wednesday, would create the world’s largest education and entertainment software maker. Broderbund will become a subsidiary of Electronic Arts. The companies estimated their combined sales at $ 500 million. The merger is expected to be completed in May and is pending stockholder approval.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut