In an effort to diversify its product line, Sinclair Prods., a recently formed production wing of sex-education video marketer Sinclair Institute, has hired Susan Sully as VP, worldwide sales.The move reunites her with Allan B. Schwartz, exec VP of the Chapel Hill, N.C.-based company. The two worked together during Sully’s five-year tenure at the Playboy Entertainment Group. Schwartz joined Sinclair in January and is looking to pilot the company into new areas such as cable and infomercials. Production will begin shortly on a new three-volume series, “Ordinary Couples, Extraordinary Sex,” that the company hopes to boil down into a cable special. There are also plans for a first dramatic production, an erotic anthology series entitled “The Voyeur,” for next year. There are also plans to develop the company’s “Speaking of Sex” video as a monthly cable series, Schwartz said.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut