A Los Angeles Superior Court judge dismissed a suit by Roseanne Arnold’s sister claiming that she was entitled to half of the comic’s earnings, including revenues from the hit series “Roseanne,” publicists for Arnold and her husband said Tuesday.Geraldine Barr had sued Arnold, husband Tom Arnold and their attorney in 1991 seeking more than $ 70 million based on an alleged oral agreement entitling her to half her sister’s income. Previous claims against Tom Arnold and attorney Mickey Robins had been dismissed earlier. A suit against Barr for malicious prosecution, brought by Tom Arnold, is pending.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut