LONDON — Debt-laden Euro Disney is understood to have run out of money and to be financially dependent on Walt Disney Co., its U.S. parent, the Financial Times newspaper reported.Walt Disney Co. made a provision of $ 350 million in its figures for the fourth quarter of the year to Sept. 30, partly to cover its exposure to Euro Disney, and has earmarked $ 175 million for limited support to the Euro group.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut