Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. announced Friday its acquisition of Kesmai Corp. , the online game design firm.Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. The acquisition is designed to enhance the consumer appeal of Delphi Internet , the nation’s fourth-largest online service. Delphi, itself acquired by News Corp. in October, will begin offering Kesmai’s games and services online in May. Since it was acquired, Delphi has been broadening its subscriber base to include more home users. The service, which currently features no graphics, will implement a graphic user interface in the fall. Kesmai’s games, however, will feature full graphic and audio capabilities and will allow users to compete against each other.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut