PMK Public Relations announced Wednesday that it has hired Tracy Mosh as a senior account executive.The publicist moves over from her veepee of publicity post at Jonas Public Relations. In her new job, Mosh will handle public relations campaigns for various PMK personalities, including Holly Hunter, “The Mask” director Chuck Russell, Patti LuPone, Jean-Claude Van Damme and Oksana Baiul. At the firm, Mosh will work closely with Catherine Olim and Pat Kingsley. Mosh replaces Karen Samfilippo, who recently moved from Los Angeles to Phoenix to run the public relations of the local Planet Hollywood location.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut