Standard & Poor’s Corp. will continue to monitor the credit situation of Paramount Communications, Viacom Inc. and Blockbuster Entertainment with negative implications.The agency said, however, the proposed merger structure of the three suggests a “BB+ senior rating is a more likely outcome than a BBB-.” The current combined debt outstanding of all three companies totals $ 1.6 billion. S&P affirmed QVC’s BB+/BB- rating on a $ 400 million mixed shelf registration.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut