The Metropolitan Transportation Authority gave MCA Inc. 30 days to find $ 41. 6 million to move a planned Metro Red Line subway station closer to its Universal CityWalk attraction.An MTA committee granted the extension Thursday, when the original deadline expired. The station is planned for the intersection of the Hollywood Freeway and Lankershim Boulevard. MTA planning director Judy Wilson said MCA is seeking federal funding for the station, which is expected to increase ridership.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut