The High Court ordered the postponement of a new musical about newspaper tycoon Robert Maxwell because it could prejudice a case against Maxwell’s sons.Producer Evan Steadman announced the decision Monday at the Criterion Theater , where “Maxwell: The Musical Review” was scheduled to start previews Friday and open Feb. 21. While the ruling suggests the musical can go on once the trial is finished, no trial date is set.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut