Kushner-Locke Co. raised $ 16.1 million in a convertible bond offering to pay for TV production and build its motion picture business, among other items.The company sold the notes — 8% convertible subordinated debentures — in a private placement to institutional investors, including Fidelity Management and Bank of America. The debt is convertible into 16.5 million shares, or roughly a third of Kushner-Locke’s outstanding stock. Shareholders still need to approve the increase in outstanding stock. Some of the money will also go toward reducing existing debt and general corporate purposes.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut