Kings Road Entertainment Inc. said it was profitable for the six months ended Oct. 31, 1993, and expects to be profitable for the fiscal year ending April 30.The company said it lost $ 263,306, or 5 cents a share, in the prior fiscal year. Kings Road said it also entered into a new loan facility with Credit Lyonnais Bank Nederland, to be used to boost production. The company said it expects to increase production to four or five low-budget films a year.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut