Jack Nicholson has settled a civil lawsuit with a motorist who accused the movie star of smashing his car windshield with a golf club during an altercation.Representatives of motorist Robert Blank confirmed the settlement Friday. Nicholson has also been charged with misdemeanor assault and vandalism by the Los Angeles City Attorney. Each charge carries a maximum of six months in jail and a $ 1,000 fine. He is scheduled to be arraigned March 31 in Los Angeles Municipal Court on those charges. A spokesman for the City Attorney said the settlement in the civil lawsuit would have no bearing on the criminal case.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut