BURBANK, Calif. — Iwerks Entertainment Inc. said it signed a definitive agreement to acquire Omni Films Intl. Inc. for about $ 34 million in cash and shares.“The acquisition establishes Iwerks’ Attractions and Technologies Division as the single dominant company in the high-growth ride simulation industry,” said Stanley B. Kinsey, Iwerks chairman and chief executive.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut