Iwerks Entertainment more than doubled its revenues to $ 8.96 million in the second quarter ended Dec. 31.The company reported a net loss for the quarter of $ 416,335 (5 cents per share) compared with a loss of $ 486,314 (9 cents) the same quarter last year on revenues of $ 4.3 million. Revenues for the half-year were $ 15.6 million with a net loss of $ 1.9 million (30 cents) compared with $ 8.3 million and a loss of $ 33,344 (1 cents) a year earlier.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut