Home Shopping Network posted a loss for the fourth quarter and year as the St. Petersburg, Fla., shopping net struggled with tough times and legal problems.For the quarter, HSN lost $ 1.7 million (2 cents), compared to net income of $ 4.3 million (5 cents) in the like period a year ago. Revenue was $ 296.4 million, up from $ 273.8 million. For the year, the company lost $ 22.8 million (26 cents), compared to net income of $ 26.7 million (30 cents ) in 1992. Revenue was $ 1 billion, down from $ 1.1 billion.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut