Zsa Zsa Gabor Friday filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in U.S. Bankruptcy Court , her press agent said.Gabor’s attorney, Bennett Spiegel, said the actress “needed a breathing spell to reorganize her financial affairs,” according to a statement from press agent Phil Paladino. Chapter 11 bankruptcy, which can be used by individuals and corporations, provides protection from creditors while a financial reorganization plan can be devised.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut