TORONTO — Cinar Films Inc. said Thursday that it was filing a registration statement with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission to list the company’s common shares on the Nasdaq stock market.Cinar completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange in September 1993, when 2.5 million common shares were offered at C$ 5.50 per share ($ 4) for total proceeds of C$ 13.75 million ($ 10 million). The TV production company said its library contains 25 television series with total production budgets in excess of $ 84 million. The Montreal-based firm also said it had a $ 31 million 1994 slate that includes five series, a miniseries and one pilot. The company is forecasting revenues of $ 19 million in 1994.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut