Bertelsmann Music Group has entered into a long-term distribution agreement to market, sell and distribute interactive entertainment fare produced by Crystal Dynamics, a Palo Alto software company developer.BMG, which will market Crystal Dynamics products in non-music retail outlets, is using the deal as a base from which to launch BMG Multimedia, a new unit to license and distribute multimedia products through BMG Intl. Crystal Dynamics produces three-dimensional games. The company recently released “The Horde” starring Kirk Cameron.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut