PaineWebber analyst Christopher Dixon initiated coverage of Viacom Inc. with an “attractive” rating, saying its Class B common shares have little downside risk from current levels. Dixon also estimated that a proposed Viacom/Blockbuster/Paramount entity would post 1995 cashflow of $ 5.81 per share.Viacom “is guaranteed a seat at the table with ‘the big boys,’ gains access to a well-established TV/motion picture production facility (and) is able to expand its retail distribution capacity while enhancing each of its core network brands,” Dixon wrote in a research comment.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut