The law firm Alexander, Halloran, Nau & Shanker announced a name change Friday to include partner Billy Rose, who has been with the firm since January 1993.The firm, now known as Alexander, Halloran, Nau & Rose, handles legal and biz affairs for such clients as Gil Cates, Rap-A-Lot Records, Rae Dawn Chong and Hallmark Hall of Fame.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut