Marci Pool and Nancy McCabe have joined the Wolper Organization as co-vice presidents of development, reporting to company senior vice president Mark Wolper.The joint position, proposed by Pool and McCabe, was structured to provide the two women more flexibility in terms of spending time with their families. Pool most recently spent three years as director of development at Paramount Network TV, preceded by development posts at Furia/Oringer Prods. and Orion TV. McCabe was vice president of development at the Cramer Co. and has worked at Viacom and Warner Bros. TV. Their initial projects include a King Arthur-themed miniseries in development at CBS and a futuristic NBC movie thriller, “Timebomb.” Wolper recently produced the six-hour CBS mini-series “Queen” under the company’s overall deal at Warner Bros.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut