Producer Winifred Hervey has entered into an exclusive deal to develop and produce programming with NBC Prods., the network’s in-house production unit.Hervey is exec producer on NBC’s “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” one of the web’s top-rated comedy series, which is produced by NBCP in association with Quincy Jones Entertainment. Hervey took over the show in June 1991. Prior to “Fresh Prince,” she was a producer on “The Golden Girls” and exec produced the NBC series “Baby Boom.” Other writing credits include “Benson.” NBC Prods. produces “Fresh Prince” and “Secret Service” in prime time as well as the web’s entire late-night lineup and its Saturday-morning entertainment programming for next fall.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut