“In Living Color” cast member Kim Wayans issued a statement yesterday acknowledging that Fox has filed an arbitration demand against her accusing her of being “uncooperative.”The actress said the charges are without merit, maintaining that she had refused to perform a skit she “believed to be offensive.” Wayans has reportedly differed with producers since her brother, “In Living Color” creator-exec producer Keenen Ivory Wayans, left the series in December. The issue flared up when Kim Wayans didn’t appear in a taping of the Fox Broadcasting Co. skitcom last week (Daily Variety, Feb. 9). Twentieth TV, which produces the show, has declined comment regarding the matter.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut