Toronto indie City-TV has secured additional homes for its programming in the U.S., Asia and Europe.U.S. cable service VH-1 has purchased 13 episodes of City’s “MediaTelevision, ” in addition to renewing another 39 episodes of “FT — Fashion Television.” The two programs are broadcast eight times weekly. And Star TV (Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Israel, Thailand and Korea) has acquired weekly episodes of “MT — Movie Television” and “FT — Fashion Television.” The first pan-Asian free satellite network, Star has five channels and broadcasts around the clock in more than 38 Pacific Rim countries. “Media Television” will also debut this month in weekly slots on Europe’s Super Channel, which reaches more than 50 million homes in the European market.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut