Top execs for the Communications Workers of America will join the National Assn. of Broadcast Employees & Technicians at the bargaining table for talks with NBC.CWA prexy Morton Bahr and assistant Larry Mancino will attend the reopening round of talks Feb. 7 in San Diego. NABET and the CWA formally merge on Jan. 1. Mancino will participate in the NABET-NBC negotiations for the duration of the talks. The union and the web have been trying for several months to hammer out an agreement before the master contract expires March 31.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut