Cable TV trade body Community Antenna Television Assn. has named Federal Communications Commission veteran Bob Ungar its new veepee and general counsel.Ungar has worked at the FCC for 25 years, most recently as legal adviser in the office of engineering and technology. CATA prez Steve Effros called Ungar a “great new asset to the cable industry.” Ungar will help CATA implement the new cable reregulation law, the rules of which are currently being written by the FCC.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut